October 13, 2021 -
As many of you know, Coach Robert Sioux has decided to move a different direction and get out of the tennis industry. We will miss Robert as he was a huge part of our junior development program.
With that said, I am excited to announce the hiring of Brody Queal, USPTA Elite. I have watched Brody rise in the ranks as one of the top teaching professionals not only Oklahoma, but our entire Missouri Valley area. We are extremely excited to have him join our team October 25th.
Here are a few video's that will help you get to know Brody:
- TTA Coaches Sportlight - Brody Queal
- Team Challenge promotional video that USTA partnered with Brody to produce
Brody comes to Edmond Center Court after most recently being the Head Tennis Professional at Homestead Country Club in Prairie Village, Kansas. Before that he was the Director of 10 and Under Tennis and a Full Time Academy Coach at Tucker Tennis Academy in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
He is a young, enthusiastic USPTA Elite Professional who describes himself as an energy filled, life-long learner who is in love with the sport of Tennis. Brody is a firm believer that high level success starts with the FUNdamentals of the game from an early age, specifically on athletic development and a strong technical foundation. Brody’s love for the game is evident when on the tennis court teaching and coaching.
In Brody’s spare time, he enjoys spending time with his fiancé, Toria and their dog, Gabby; as well as on his Kansas State Wildcats!
Some of Brody’s Tennis achievements include:
- USTA HIGH PERFORMANCE COACH
- USTA NATIONAL COACH ( Zonals) 2017, 2018, 2019
- 2019 USTA OK OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTOR TO JUNIOR TENNIS
- 2020 NET GENERATION YOUTH PROVIDER OF THE MONTH AWARD WINNER
- 2020 USTA MV GOLD STAR CONTRIBUTOR AWARD
- USTA 10 AND UNDER CERTIFIED
- USTA SPORTS SCIENCE CERTIFICATION
- USPTA ELITE PROFESSIONAL
- ITPA TENNIS PERFORMANCE TRAINER
- WILSON ADVISORY STAFF
- 2015/2018 USPTA MISSOURI VALLEY UNDER 30 PRO OF THE YEAR
- 2 TIME USPTA MISSOURI VALLEY EDUCATION AWARD WINNER
- HUTCHINSON HIGH SCHOOL (KS) TENNIS HALL OF FAME
David Minihan, USPTA
Director of Tennis